New things to do...

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's been a while that I have touched the mission games, but since I still get asked about it almost daily I figured it's realyl about time for a long overdue update.
First off, I have restructured the missionboard completely. Now there is information about the difficulty of a mission, as well as wether it's a minigame or a puzzle. That should help players to find what they want much faster.
Next, what would an update be without new missions and with that I have added some long planned missions to the mix, I surely hope you will find them enjoyable
And finally, of course I am aware that an update doesn't matter to you people because you are merciless vultures and only care about free stuff. So obviously I have added some brandnew mission rewards to the panels on top of all that. Enjoy!

No comments: