LOGOS - Work in progress

Sunday, April 4, 2010

As some of you have noticed, I have been burried deep in the Necronom labs, brewing dangerous things. Essentially, over night I had to focus on the two biggest planned projects of my SL career at once, so that means I have two big anouncements to make and today it is time for the first.
After a long time of development I am very proud to anounce Logos, a brandnew collectible card game for Second Life and Necronom in particular. Darien Caldwell and me have been working on it for a very long time now, getting it into a playable state and since we finally reached that goal, we are actively looking for testers, that will hopefully help us polish everything for the release.
If you have serious interest in helping us out, while being among the first to set their eyes on this unique new experience, please send me an IM in world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://pclives.co.cc

well great to see your views

Unknown said...

Hi Oni, we miss you!
Acer from NewBERLIN, GNC

Hope to see you soon again!

Regards!